Disclosure: Please note that some of the links on this page are affiliate links. There is no additional cost to you, and I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. I recommend these companies because I believe they have great products that will be very beneficial to you. Please only purchase these products if you feel the same way.
HostGator is a leading provider of web hosting and related services. Founded in a Florida dorm room in 2002, HostGator is now headquartered in Houston and Austin, Texas, with several international offices located throughout the globe. A subsidiary of the Endurance International Group, HostGator provides its full range of web hosting services, including domain registrations and web design, to a customer base that runs the gamut from hobbyists up through Fortune 500 companies.
Instapage: Instapage is a service that lets you build landing pages for your online marketing and promotion campaigns with ease. It offers features such as A/B Testing, multiple campaign management, easy page building, and a lot more!
Carlea Marketing: is a “one-stop-shop” that proves impartial and confidential guidance on every aspect of business start-up and growth so that you can launch, manage and grow your business with confidence.!
Salesboom: is a Top CRM Software vendor that offers a fully integrated CRM with Outlook, QuickBooks, Invoicing, Quoting & Project Management. Only few businesses realize the power of a seamless integration of Cloud CRM with Customer Portal, Gmail, Twitter,etc.
AffordableWebsites.Ca: is the all-in-one solution to your Internet Marketing needs. They make stunning websites at a very affordable price hence the name “AffordableWebsites.Ca”. Plus, they don’t charge for consultation. Better check out their portfolio at AffordableWebsites.Ca.
My favorite Entrepreneur products
- 100 Day Challenge: Learn the World’s Best Strategy for Achieving Any Goal!. The 100 Day Challenge Will Help You to Achieve Any Goal—FAST!
- Getresponse: Email marketing from GetResponse. Send email newsletters, campaigns, online surveys and follow-up autoresponders. Simple, easy interface. FREE sign up.
- OptinMonster: Want more email subscribers? This is our favorite email pop up by FAR, and we’ve tried them all!
- Hootsuite: Enhance your social media management with Hootsuite, the leading social media dashboard. Manage multiple networks and profiles!
- Instapage: The easiest way to create landing pages, launch pages, sales pages, and other conversion pages for your website. Incredible tutorials & support makes Instapage the total package.
- Profit Builder: The Easiest Way to Create High-Converting Lead Pages, Sales Pages, Member Portals and Marketing Pages Like the PROs.
- Libsyn.com: This is where I host all of my podcasts. Use the coupon code “Fire” while signing up & receive up to 2 months free!
- ScreenFlow: (for Mac users) – the screen capture software I know and love. Makes it very easy to create high-quality software demos, tutorials, app previews, training, presentations and more.
- TextExpander: TextExpander allows you to create hot keys for words, phrases or even paragraphs you type regularly. All you have to do is type your hot key and watch your text expand. I use this in my business every single day, and it saves me a TON of time!
Conferences I recommend!
- Tropical Think Tank: Join us in May 2015 in the Philippines for 6 days of masterminds, breakout sessions, incredible presentations and A LOT of fun. Chris Ducker pulls out all the stops for this all-inclusive, business building, life changing event. Kate and I will both be rocking the stage together for the first time ever, and it’s going to epic! Email Kate for an exclusive Fire Nation special!
- Podcast Movement: Come to Fort Worth, Texas in 2015 for the 2nd annual Podcast Movement! We shall have a blast! Email JM to get the “Fire Nation” discount code!
- Agents of Change: THE premiere conference in Maine, featuring Pat Flynn, Chris Ducker, John Lee Dumas and MANY more amazing Entrepreneurs. If you can’t get to Maine (gorgeous in September) then check out the digital pass, it rocks too!
- Your Assistant Online: Unlike others they do not just provide you Virtual Assistants who work as robots, they offer personalized Virtual Assistants who are faithful to you and your company
- VidWrx: VidWrx is transforming the way companies produce videos. By delivering scalable video production services—in any volume, anywhere in North America—we bring affordable, high-quality videos within reach of corporate marketers and digital agencies.
- Dropbox: Dropbox is a file hosting service operated by Dropbox, Inc., headquartered in San Francisco, California, that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software.
Website and Blogging
- WordPress: This is simply the best Blog Publishing Platform available. It is free, extremely customizable and has an incredible support system. Make sure you click the link or the image and go to the .org site, not the .com site. Very different animals.
- The THESIS Theme: Thesis Theme gives you a huge variety of tools to customize your site exactly to your liking. You will get faster page load times, maximized optimization, and point-and-click design, and font controls.
- Optimize Press: If you are building a membership site, this is hands down the best Theme to pair with Wishlist member, the best membership site platform. The how to videos at Optimize Press are more than worth the price of admission.
- WebsiteVideos.ca: Web Videos takes up about 70% of the internet traffic nowadays. With Online Video Ads/Video Commercials showing up on page 1 for search results on phones, tablets, laptops and desktops doesn’t it make sense to have your business there too? Get your videos now and start attracting more customers!
- Google Analytics: Google’s free website tracking and analytical tool. A must have for anyone with any type of website.
- Google Adsense: Make money by placing relevant ads on your website that are generated from advertisers using Google Adwords. This is free to use, but you have to register for an account.
- Google Adwords: If you want to begin advertising on Google, you can select keywords and locations and you pay each time someone clicks on your advertisement.
- Duct Tape Marketing by John Jantsch: Duct Tape Marketing is the small business marketing road map – A collection of proven tools and tactics woven together in a step-by-step marketing system that shows small business owners exactly what to do to market and grow their businesses.
- The E-Myth by Michael E. Gerber: “Gerber loves to exhort people to develop powerful visions for their companies.”Fortune E-Myth Mastery and The E-Myth Revisited are the ultimate business development programs that will help you recover your passion and turn your company into a world-class operational turn-key machine for the money and satisfaction that only a successful entrepreneur can enjoy.
- Good To Great by James C. Collins: The Challenge Built to Last, the defining management study of the nineties, showed how great companies triumph over time and how long-term sustained performance can be engineered into the DNA of an enterprise from the very beginning.
- It’s Not Luck by Eliyahu M. Goldratt: Using the unique business-novel format, It’s Not Luck continues the story of The Goal protagonist Alex Rogo as he navigates a new set of challenges facing the now over-diversified and under-profitable UniCo, where he has risen to the rank of division manager. Goldratt shows how to apply his Theory of Constraints (TOC) to achieve ongoing improvement in sales and marketing, inventory control, and production distribution. In addition, he introduces techniques for successful conflict resolution on both a business and a personal level.
- Now Discover Your Strengths by : Based on a massive Gallup study of 2 million people, this book shows 1) individuals how to cultivate their own career strengths and strengths, 2) managers how to capitalize the talents of their people, and 3) executives how to build an entire organization around the talents of each employee. By the principal author of the national bestseller First, Break All the Rules.
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding by : Smart and accessible, The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding is the definitive text on branding, pairing anecdotes about some of the best brands in the world, like Rolex, Volvo, and Heineken, with the signature savvy of marketing gurus Al and Laura Ries. Combining The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding and The 11 Immutable Laws of Internet Branding, this book proclaims that the only way to stand out in today’s marketplace is to build your product or service into a brand—and provides the step-by-step instructions you need to do so.
- The Message by : Eugene H. Peterson wrote The Message in contemporary language that uses the words and phrases you might say when talking with a good friend. When paired with your favorite Bible study, The Message will deliver a reading experience that is reliable, energetic, and amazingly fresh. This top-selling edition is popular to give as a gift.
- Topgrading by : Great companies don’t just depend on strategies—they depend on people. The more great people on your team, the more successful your organization will be. But that’s easier said than done. Statistically, half of all employment decisions result in a mishire: The wrong person winds up in the wrong job. But companies that have followed Bradford Smart’s advice in Topgrading have boosted their successful hiring rate to 90 percent or better, giving them an unbeatable competitive advantage.
- The Ultimate Sales Machine by : Chet Holmes helps his clients blow away both the competition and their own expectations. And his advice starts with one simple concept: focus! Instead of trying to master four thousand strategies to improve your business, zero in on the few essential skill areas that make the big difference.
- Getting Things Done by : In today’s world, yesterday’s methods just don’t work. In Getting Things Done, veteran coach and management consultant David Allen shares the breakthrough methods for stress-free performance that he has introduced to tens of thousands of people across the country. Allen’s premise is simple: our productivity is directly proportional to our ability to relax. Only when our minds are clear and our thoughts are organized can we achieve effective productivity and unleash our creative potential.
- Predictably Irrational by : In a series of illuminating, often surprising experiments, MIT behavioral economist Dan Ariely refutes the common assumption that we behave in fundamentally rational ways. Blending everyday experience with groundbreaking research, Ariely explains how expectations, emotions, social norms, and other invisible, seemingly illogical forces skew our reasoning abilities.
- Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim / : Blue Ocean Strategy argues that cutthroat competition results in nothing but a bloody red ocean of rivals fighting over a shrinking profit pool. Based on a study of 150 strategic moves (spanning more than 100 years across 30 industries), the authors argue that lasting success comes not from battling competitors but from creating “blue oceans”-untapped new market spaces ripe for growth.
- Inside the Tornado by Geoffrey A. Moore: Once a product “crosses the chasm” it is faced with the “tornado,” a make or break time period where mainstream customers determine whether the product takes off or falls flat. In Inside the Tornado, Moore details various marketing strategies that will teach marketers how reach these customers and how to take advantage of living inside the tornado in order to reap the benefits of mainstream adoption.
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits by : THIS BOOK HAS BEEN UPDATED AND REPLACED BY Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It…and Why the Rest Don’t (Rockefeller Habits 2.0). This book is written so everyone ― from frontline employees to senior executives ― can get aligned in contributing to the growth of a firm. There’s no reason to do it alone, yet many top leaders feel like they are the ones dragging the rest of the organization up the S-curve of growth. The goal of this book is to help you turn what feels like an anchor into wind at your back ― creating a company where the team is engaged; the customers are doing your marketing; and everyone is making money.
- No B.S. Ruthless Management by : In his traditional No B.S. style, Kennedy kicks traditional leadership and management ideas squarely in the teeth with a realistic, straightforward assessment of the real relationship between business owners and their employees. Uncompromising strategies help managers gain iron-fisted control and get the results they demand. This take-no-prisoners advice liberates entrepreneurs to act in their best interests and insist on implementation of their objectives. And it leads to a cooperative, high-performance team when traditional textbook methods fail. Topics include learning how to hire profitable employees, taking home as much money as possible, making every employee’s job a profit center, managing the powerful force of word of mouth, compressing the time between idea and action for maximum profits, and posing questions to individuals that force them to think and improve productivity.
- Permission Marketing by Seth Godin: Whether it is the TV commercial that breaks into our favorite program, or the telemarketing phone call that disrupts a family dinner, traditional advertising is based on the hope of snatching our attention away from whatever we are doing. Seth Godin calls this Interruption Marketing, and, as companies are discovering, it no longer works.
- The Irresistible Offer by : Your customers are going to give you three seconds to make the sale. Do you know what to say in those three seconds? The marketing methods of the past are losing effectiveness as consumers are getting smarter and smarter and have less and less time. What is needed is a new way of doing business-a method that is simultaneously socially responsible and far more effective than “old” marketing. This new way is The Irresistible Offer.
- The Turnaround Kid by : A battle is being fought in the heart of industrial America—or what is left of it—Miller observes. In the auto industry as well as every manufacturing corporation, management and labor are at loggerheads over wages and the skyrocketing costs of employee benefits. The way out of this battle is often painful and Miller is deeply aware of the high price individual workers and many communities have had to pay as a result.
- Think and Grow Rich by : Here are money-making secrets that can change your life. Inspired by Andrew Carnegie’s magic formula for success, this book will teach you the secrets that will bring you a fortune. It will show you not only what to do but how to do it. Once you learn and apply the simple, basic techniques revealed here, you will have mastered the secret of true and lasting success. And you may have whatever you want in life.
- Perfect Phrases for Customer Service by : A satisfied customer is a loyal customer, and in today’s supercompetitive business economy few things are as crucial to a company’s bottom line as the quality of its customer service. This latest title in the popular Perfect Phrases series is just the thing for customer service employees and those who train and manage them.
- SPIN Selling by : What makes success in major sales? How do some salespeople consistently outsell their competition? Why do techniques like closing work in small sales but fail in larger ones? How can salespeople dramatically increase their sales volume from major accounts? Now you can find answers to all these questions with the SPIN strategy.